Saturday, December 29, 2007

Law Of Attraction, Money And You - Part Ii

By: Steve Lobe..


In the first part of this article, I had talked about how energy blockages can be a big hindrance to our quest for more financial resources. It is useless trying to use the Law of Attraction to attract more money if we do not take the first step of clearing away the blockages that prevent from manifesting it in our lives. How do we know we are suffering from energy impedance? The blockage symptoms include being stuck and unable to move forward beyond a certain point, no matter how much we try. And also when we start to find that despite repeating prosperity affirmations and visualization exercises, we just get frustrated because it does not seem to work!

Now I am going to share with you how you can identify and destroy the blockages that exists within you. And to do that, you need to answer three questions. You do not need to share them with me or anyone but you must be honest to yourself and answer truthfully:

1) Are there any aspects of my financial situation that makes me feel uncomfortable?

There are possibly many reasons. Some face mounting debts that they do not know how to handle; others just do not earn enough, while some face difficulty managing their finances well. You know yourself and must ask what situations are those that you usually try to avoid or even think about - these are the areas most likely where blockages happen. Pay attention to these areas to destroy the blockages.

Once you are clear what aspects of your financial situation that makes you feel most uncomfortable, ask yourself:

2) What do these situations say about the rest of my life?

More often than not, money, or the lack of it is the case of problems in our life. But we must understand that money problems are NOT just about money! Money is like a mirror for our passions, love, purpose, joy or courage or any other qualities that you may desire but lack. Financial abundance or lack usually reveals identical abundance or lack in other areas of your life. Look at your job, your health, your relationships, your self-esteem (and anything else you can think of), and see if you have blockages there too. Take time to consider all these carefully and once you've discovered correlations between your financial abundance and the other areas of your life, ask yourself:

3) How can I increase the flow of energy to these areas?

This critical question deserves careful thought. Something is blocked because of neglect or stagnation which results in energy flow blockage. And this can be traced to an unresolved situation or development of bad habits that do not help. Like a clogged pipe where you get little or no water, so is it with energy!

In order to clear the clog, you need to turn your attention upon it and take action to remove it.

Let's look at a couple of examples:

Blockage 1: What made me most uncomfortable about my financial situation was that I did not earn enough money. Ok, it is not a bad paying job but when compared to my peers, I was definitely earning much less. I was happy with my job, except for the pay and have often thought about seeking a better paying job or starting my own business. But I kept holding back. Why? I found that my blockage was this inherent feeling that I did not feel that I deserve to earn more. I had that idea because I kept thinking that I am not as capable or talented as my peers. I discovered that poor self-worth was the blockage that was holding everything back!

Resolution 1: In order to clear the blockage, I worked on changing my belief that I did not deserve to earn more money. I worked at some intensive self-esteem exercises to learn how to value my contribuitions to the world. And through encouragement of my better half, I build up the courage to move towards something better.

Blockage 2: Now if you know me, you will know that I am one big messed up guy as far as financial records are concerned. My checkbook has never been balanced and I always am late paying my credit card bills and end up paying late fee fines (the banks love me) and all these created a major financial drain on my financial resources. I never seem to have enough but I knew that the situation would be better if I just could organize or manage it better!

Resolution 2: Perhaps you are like me, but not necessarily with your finances but in other areas like your time management. Or perhaps you can never seem to get your house in order - everything is so cluttered that you have difficulty locating what you need. I found that resolving disorganization is easy once you set your mind to devote a definite amount of time each day to the required tasks. Commit a time to balance that checkbook. Make a date with yourself to clean the wardrobe. All these takes time and effort but you will see results. And as you continue at purging away the blockages by getting better organized, you will notice clearly that there is a greater and easier flow of energy (and money) into and through your life.

Your situation might be completely different from mine, but you can follow the same steps to clear blockages in your life. To summarize, here are the 3 questions again:

1) Figure out what makes you most uncomfortable. 2) Identify correlations with the other areas of your life. 3) Take action to dissolve the blockages.

When you do this on a consistent basis, you will notice that energy (in the form of money, as well as other qualities) will flow through your life much more easily and you will now be able to use the Law of Attraction in a much more conscious way.

Article Source: http://www.financemanual.com


Steve Lobe offers a free report on turbocharging The Law of Attraction and shows in his blog www.AbundanceLaw.com how all can lead meaningful and abundant lives.
You can get a unique content version of this article.

No comments:

personal laws