Monday, March 24, 2008

The Law Of Attraction - Can You Believe It?

By: MJ Andersen
The LAW of ATTRACTION: Can you BELIEVE it?
5 Steps to Believing You CAN Have What You Want

Time after time, we\'re told that everything we want is ours for the asking, that we can attract whatever we want - as long as we BELIEVE. The great teachers tell us to look past our present situation and believe we already have what we desire.

But –exactly how do we believe we can achieve a goal when we\'re so far away from it right now?

Let\'s say that I\'ve decided I want to have a size 6 body and fit into a gorgeous swim suit, strutting down the beach or lying by the pool with the supreme confidence of looking FANTASTIC.

The only problem is, I am currently a size 16, out of shape, eating mostly all the wrong foods, having tried countless diets that just didn\'t work! In short, I couldn’t be farther from my goal.

So, how CAN I create belief in the face of everything that tells me it\'s impossible?

There are 5 easy steps to achieve the belief required for something to appear in your life. I\'m going to go over the first one here.

STEP 1: AFFIRM

We\'ve all heard about the power of affirmations. In fact, I\'m going to guess that you\'ve even used affirmations sometime in the past.

Have you noticed that affirmations don\'t always work? So have I! Well, I\'m going to tell you why.

Two reasons. First, just saying the words won\'t do it. The important part of the affirmation is the FEELING it evokes! So, if you\'re just reciting all over again ,\"I am a size 6, I am a size 6, I am a size 6\" without FEELING like you\'re a size 6, the affirmation will probably not work for you.

For you to attract what you want, you have to feel joyful, excited, loving feelings about your desired outcome.

The value of words lies in the feelings they evoke! We select words because they allow us access to specific feelings. These feelings send out energetic signals that make attracting whatever we want possible. So, make sure your affirmations have feelings of joy and excitement when you say them.

Second - and this is most important - ask yourself this question: \"Does my affirmation make me feel like I\'m lying to myself?\"

Chances are that it does. Now, if you\'re lying to yourself, are you going to feel joyful about your affirmation? Heck NO! In fact, you’ll probably feel downright bad about that affirmation, because those words feel like lies to you. Now, if you’re not feeling excited or joyful about your affirmation, instead of attracting what you desire, you’ll actually be pushing it away. In fact, focusing on the \"lie\" will most likely keep you as a size 16! Oh NO!

So, what can you do?

Tell the truth!

You may not be a size 6 right now. BUT... you\'ve decided you will be. The truth, therefore, is:
\"I am on the road to becoming a size 6.\"

Now, that\'s the truth! Can you see how powerful this is? You’re not lying. You’re not telling yourself you ARE a size 6. You’re not denying you’re a size 16. You ARE acknowledging you’re on your way!

Can you feel good about the fact that you’re on your way to your desire?

For the next steps,go to www.braveheartwomen.com/mj and click on \"Contact Me\" to request your free report called \"I BELIEVE.\" And, be sure to tell me what your dream is, so I can believe it with you!

Article Source:http://www.articleboy.com


Businesswoman, Friend, Collaborator, and Team player, MJ Andersen fulfills her Entrepreneurial Calling by offering a great service that enriches the lives of others. Together with other fellow BraveHeart Community members, her goal is to empower Women to be multi-dimensional success stories and inspiration to others. Be Sure to Visit: Be a BraveHeart Woman

No comments:

personal laws