Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Attorney-lawyers

By: Slavco Stefanoski

The average lawyer salary is legendary. Trust me, us attorney lawyers make bank, and many of us have fun doing it as well. Nevertheless, you shouldn't become an attorney lawyer just for the money. You might be able to fake it for a few years, but in the long run it will burn you out. I have been a real estate attorney for about 20 years now, so I know what I'm talking about. I have seen some bright young stars who thought that they had the system beat come in and show dazzling performance the first few years, only to burn out after that. Going through law school costs so much money that you better be sure that you want to do it. Otherwise, I'd advise that you stay away from it.

If you do decide that law school is the right choice for you, it helps to narrow things down by thinking about what type of law you would like to practice. Many law school professors say that attorney lawyers need to be fully qualified before they can make career decisions, but there is a lot of information out there that even a laymen can tackle.

A lot of people get into law because of some profound effect that an attorney lawyer has had on their life. In my case, it was actually a malpractice attorney. My grandmother was very sick, and the doctors did not catch the condition even though it should have been obvious. A malpractice lawyer got her the money that she needed for her recuperation, as well as quite a substantial punitive damage award. It was at this point that I decided I wanted to spend my life practicing the legal arts.

You would be surprised how many attorney lawyers have similar stories. I didn't just dive into the legal field without checking first. I talked to a lot of attorney lawyers at different law firms, and all of the best ones – the ones who seemed most happy to be there – had good reasons for getting involved in their practices. The fact is that excitement is contagious. Attorney lawyers who are very passionate about their jobs inspire confidence in their clients. Ones who are there merely to make a buck are usually cast aside sooner or later. They may begin what seems to be a great legal career, but it will not last. With lawyer attorneys as with any other profession, it is crucial to love what you do.

Article Source: http://www.acmearticles.com



Slavco Stefanoski is both Author and Webmaster at the Unique Articles - Article Directory and Funny Videos

To find out more visit us.

No comments:

personal laws