Monday, November 19, 2007

Stock Market Action + The Law Of Attraction 2

By: Michael Mcgrath
Once I began to take small steps towards my goal it was amazing how fast things started to fall into place. I had been seeing evidence everywhere of different trading strategies successful traders were using on the Stock Market and had ignored the signs up to that point in my life. However, once I decided to take action it became clear to me that trading stocks may be a good way to generate the additional income I wanted. Therefore, I began looking into stocks myself and was soon identifying the same patterns. Before long I was accidently finding trading books in obscure shops that had the very information I needed.

However, I had a problem. I did not have the needed income or disposable cash to invest. But rather than give up I knew that through the Law of Attraction I had attracted this information and the new desire to trade stocks. Before long I had an additional £20,000 to invest ( that came from a very unexpected source) and began trading on the London Stock Exchange.

Now this will most probably be very different from the way you will receive your goal (if it is money) but the process will remain the same. You must be willing to take some action in order to realize the benefits that the Law of Attraction can give. If you take even tiny steps towards your desires the Universe will rush in and take huge leaps to meet you!
Law of Attraction resources tested and reviewed for free at http://www.personal-development.info/law-of-attraction.html . Free review of the best Law of Attraction course we tested can be found at http://www.personal-development.info/bobdoyle.html it's time you found out what really works!

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

No comments:

personal laws