Monday, June 16, 2008

Make A Promise In Public And Use The Law Of Attraction To Fulfil It!

I thought I would digress a little today and tell you something that a mentor told me many years ago. It is great to be thinking and focusing on your goals with your subconscious mind, but the only person in the entire world that knows of those goals is you.

What my mentor told me was that unless you share your goals and promises with others then you have no accountability to reach those goals. I would suggest to you that a great habit to develop each morning is to buy a nice diary and write your goals for the day. Likewise, using the same diary each night, record the goals that you achieved that day. It is a tremendous gift to be able to go to bad each night knowing that you fulfilled your goals for the day. It raises your level of vibration and stays with you as you sleep.


I am challenging you to take that one step further and that is to share your goals with one or more friends. Let me preface this comment by saying that the friends that you share with must be on the same level of vibration or higher and that they must share the same mindset. Let me stress that it is most important that you take care in choosing who to share your goals with, otherwise you might have the opposite effect of lowering your level of vibration and losing your goal if you take on another person’s skeptism and negativity.

It reminds me of the situation that faced my wife and I on many occasions and in fact it still happens even to this day. When Sally and I were younger we would frequently visit our families of a weekend. During those visits we would always share our dreams and aspirations with our families because we sought their feedback. It is often this way with the younger generation and their need to call upon the experience of their parents. Unfortunately, Sally and I were always met with negativity and cynism. What would happen is that we would go to bed that night and end up re-evaluating everything that we had discussed that night. What’s more we would go home the next day and our level of vibration had plummeted - you can feel it in your physicality, a real heaviness and weight that descends upon you.

You probably think that as a consequence we stopped visiting our families, but we didn’t. Sally and I decided that it was better to keep our dreams to ourselves and so keep our level of vibration high. I don’t want this to happen to you so choose the people that you share your dreams with very carefully.

The massive advantage of airing your dreams and aspirations to someone else or in a public forum is that you are now obligated to see them through. You have placed a certain accountability on yourself by performing such an act. Now the two fold effect is that:

You have put your goals out into the universe and it will now use the Law of Attraction to bring them to you 
Your goals are now shared by many others and they will also work to ensure that you make them a reality 
I am going to share with you my goal: I publicly declare that I will write one article per day on the topic of the Law of Attraction and upload that to my blog and to at least three article directories. I was inspired by a friend that has just completed such a task.

So please watch out for my articles and I want you to all keep me accountable. If you want to see how I am progressing then please subscribe to my RSS feed at my blog for each day’s article. I would also love to hear some of your dreams and aspirations.

Law of Attraction Action Step
Carefully, consider the people you know and choose a couple of them to share your dreams and aspirations with. Make them jointly responsible for ensuring that you are successful in your pursuits. Put your dreams out into the universe and the Law of Attraction will see them become reality.

By: John D Edwards

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com


John Edwards is a published author in the field of personal development. He will show you how to use simple, easy and effective action steps to make massive positive changes to your everyday life using the Law of Attraction. Create financial freedom, have a wonderful family life and great health by visiting www.loa-makeover.com

No comments:

personal laws